LOOKING TO START THE YEAR WITH A BANG?
Then, you may to want consider joining the Harcourts Point Loma, Rudy Medina Real Estate Group. We currently have approximately $60 MIL of development deals in the pipeline and anticipate $100 MIL+ in the pipeline by the end of 2018.
We are looking for only ONE experienced, full-time agent that would like to join our team.
OUR MISSION: Harcourts Point Loma provides an innovative, skill-building, sales-increasing, and laughter-filled environment for agents.
OUR VALUES: People First, Doing the Right Thing, Being Courageous, Fun and Laughter
OUR CULTURE: Cooperation, generosity, helping others, and enjoying the process
We are looking for someone who is coachable and is hungry to succeed. Someone that is not afraid to roll up sleeves and put in the work necessary to be successful in this business. The right person is licensed, experienced, coachable, accountable, and seeking new opportunities to grow. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required.
This is an independent contractor, commission-based job. The income potential for this position factoring in only current development deals in the pipeline for 2018, and not taking into consideration any revenue generated from personal production, is approximately $65,000-$120,000.
- Make outbound calls daily to qualified leads
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquiries
- Host and manage residential and commercial open houses
- Attend coaching calls, webinars, and live training events
- Conduct face-to-face presentations and deliver a level of service and differentiation to encourage prospects to work with Harcourts Point Loma
- Nurture long-term prospects and build on-going relationships with homeowners
- Update all information and conversations for clients/prospects in the company CRM
- Use social media networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn to source leads
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, project management, database management, and social media platforms
- Top notch sales skills
- Knowledgeable of MLS fundamentals
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
- Willing to work weekends
- Reliable transportation and insurance, smartphone and/or laptop/tablet, and real estate license
- Great personality
- Strong prospecting skills
- Residential sales expert
- Builder experience
- Team first attitude
- Administrative support
- World-class training
- No desk fees
- E & O insurance
What's better about Harcourts Point Loma Realty?
- OUR LEADERSHIP: Our franchise owner and Broker of record, Rudy Medina, was born and raised in the Point Loma community and has 30+ years of experience in real estate sales, residential and commercial development, construction and investment throughout California. His comprehensive experience and passion for real estate creates an ideal atmosphere for team members providing ample opportunities to learn, grow, and succeed.
- IN-HOUSE DEVELOPMENT & COMMERCIAL INVENTORY: In-house development company, Next Space Development, currently has over $60 MIL of real estate in various stages of development providing a steady stream of inventory and market exposure for our agents. We sell our own projects! If you want to learn all stages of the real estate process and do deals, this is the place to be.
- HARCOURTS SUPPORT: Established in 1888, Harcourts is the oldest real estate franchise in the world providing an established international marketing platform with over 800 offices worldwide, unparalleled support, comprehensive agent training, and unrivaled smart device applications.
- STRATEGY: We work in a TEAM FIRST environment. If you're looking to be part of a team, then call our office and join a company that is executing.
For consideration, submit your resume and cover letter explaining why you will be a valuable addition to the team. Send cover letter and resume with "Team Member" in the subject line to Rudy@medina-invest.com.